Many people use a central vacuum system to keep their homes clean and tidy. This type of setup has numerous benefits over a traditional vacuum cleaner; however, many people are put off by the bulky hoses that come with it. Hide-A-Hose eliminates this issue by storing all of your central tubing in an unobtrusive location and automatically retracting it when not in use. This makes cleaning up after messy kids or pets easier than ever!
Hide-A-Hose is a convenient and clutter-free way to keep any central vacuum system operating smoothly.
- Hide-A-Hose is a convenient and clutter-free way to keep any central vacuum system operating smoothly.
- You can clean more areas without relocating the hose from room to room.
- The hose is automatically retracted back into the home’s piping, and out of sight when you’re done cleaning.
The Hide-A-Hose system lets you clean more areas without relocating the hose from room to room.
The Hide-A-Hose system lets you clean more areas without relocating the hose from room to room. The hose is stored in the wall, allowing it to be pulled out of the inlet valve and easily hidden when you’re done cleaning. This makes it ideal for homes with limited storage space, or where homeowners prefer not to see a bulky central vacuum system hose hanging around all day. With this system, you can store your extension cords away as well!
All of the hose is stored in the wall and can be reached by simply pulling it out of the inlet valve.
All of the hose is stored in the wall and can be reached by simply pulling it out of the inlet valve. This eliminates the bulky central vacuum hoses that are common with traditional systems.
To access your home’s piping, simply pull out enough hose to reach from an inlet valve to any desired location. Then, manually turn on your vacuum or suction equipment at that end and begin vacuuming or suctioning until you have finished cleaning up debris in those areas. You can also move locations as needed throughout your home if you need more than one outlet near a particular area being cleaned up—just make sure not to stretch beyond recommended limits (see below).
The patented Hide-A-Hose self-retracting hose eliminates lifting heavy hoses or struggling with storage.
The patented Hide-A-Hose self-retracting hose eliminates the need to lift heavy hoses or struggle with storage. The hose is stored in the wall and, when you need to use it, it automatically retracts back into the wall once you’re done. This easy-to-use system eliminates the hassle of traditional central vacuum hoses and makes cleaning your home a breeze!
The central vacuum hose is automatically retracted back into the home’s piping, and out of sight when you’re done cleaning.
You can easily remove the hose from its inlet valve for cleaning or storage. It automatically retracts back into your piping when you’re done, out of sight!
Hide-A-Hose makes using a central vacuum system easy
- Easier to use: A central vacuum system is great for cleaning your home, but the bulky hose can make using it a hassle. With Hide-A-Hose, you no longer have to lift and drag heavy hoses around your house—just grab the end of the hose and start vacuuming!
- Easy storage: Did you know that 24% of people store their vacuum hoses in an inconvenient location? It’s true! That’s why Hide-A-Hose makes storage easy with its compact design and lightweight material. The compact design also means less storage space needed for the vacuum itself (which is usually large enough as it is).
- No more tripping over or getting caught on your central vacuum hose when walking through rooms.
We’re confident that Hide-A-Hose will make your central vacuum system more convenient, so that you can spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying your home.